Desire For Orders


A Two|Kinds Fanfic



Desire for Orders is a slashfiction set in the Twokinds comic universe. Twokinds is copyright Tom Fischbach, and its characters and setting are used as per its Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC-SA). No explicit or implicit endorsement of this fan-produced work by Tom Fischbach should be assumed, and no such endorsment is claimed. This story remains perpetually unfinished (or at least so far). It contains occasional sexually explicit scenes and extreme liberties taken with characters, so reader discretion is advised.

Trace the former Grand Templar, his Tiger Keidran lover Flora, and their friends, the Basitin exile Keith and the Wolf Keidran assassin Natani have found themselves on Keith's home island, seeking to repatriate him with his people. Keith has returned to find his childhood best friend, Nickolai Alaric, has risen to become the second most powerful Basitin in the country. But that is hardly the only surprise confronting the normally stoic Keith: the Templar have been teaching magic to his people during his exile. Even worse is that the Basitin generals are demanding a test of loyalty from him -- that Keith kill his friend Natani, who the Templar believe is a spy.

Desire for Orders was originally released in June 2008 (and remains unfinished to this day) by Twokinds community member "avwolf." It was one of the first publicly-available Twokinds slashfiction stories. He has yet to completely live this down, as occasionally a forumite will stumble on the story and make him promise to finish it.

Exile's Surrender
Master General Nickolai Alaric has a proposition for Keith. Keith decides to take a risk on romance. Natani gets more than she bargained for.
Contains: M/M, F(?) Solo
 
Submission to Authority
Alaric decides that blackmail for a just cause is legal. Keith finds himself in a situation more unbelievable than before. Natani learns one of Zen's deeply-held secrets.
Contains: M/M/F(?), M/M